Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas with the Marsden's

Christmas lasts about a week in our family and we, the girls and I  LoVe it! Since we spend Christmas' in CaLiFoRnIa  it's become traditon to do "Christmas" with Jordan's family the Sunday before Christmas. I'm always amazed at how generous people are!

Allie came home with 2 new bArBiE sets, roller skates, "The Incredebles" movie and candy!



Tryin' out the new skates!

London came home with the Little People Castle and Carriage, a race track, "The Fox and the Hound 1 & 2" and candy!



As for me well I think I scored the best, I came home with this beauty:

and this:

are you jealous!?

Jordan lucked out too and got this:

We had a very MeRRy ChRiStMaS with Jordan's family!

4 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

You always have the cutest pictures of your girls! I'm so jealous that your Christmas lasts so long! Have fun in Cali :)

SunnyD said...

I love long holidays. ;) Our birthdays are like that too!

Miss you and the Marsden. Give Grandma a big smooch from all of us!

Perry Family said...

I'm loving your cusinart food processor! that's on my wishlist! hope you have a good time in cali!

britt said...

Forgive my neglegence, I didn't know what your top gift even was. What is a food processor, like a chopper? Hope you had a very merry in Cali.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...