Where has the time gone? My precious little baby is 6 months old today and I can't believe it! London has turned into quite the good little girl. She is just happy and content sitting on the floor watching everything around her. A few little stats for my own journaling sake:
* Sits up without any support or supervision
* Eats a little bit of rice cereal for breakfast and about 1/2 a jar of baby food at night!
* Gets wherever she wants to go by rolling
* Starting to crawl, any day now she will be off!
* Will still not take a bottle
* Favorite toys at the time are CD's and pi-pi's (pacifiers) to chew on, definitely NOT suck!
* Size 2 diapers
* 3-6 month clothes but we're starting to break out some 6-12 month stuff
* Morning Nap from about 9-10:30
* Afternoon Nap from about 1-2:30
* Evening Nap from 4:30-5:30 (This one doesn't always happen!)
* She has her 6 Month Well Baby check in a week or two so I will have height and weight then...
Any don't even think about asking if she sleeps through the night,
that's a BIG, FAT, NO!

14 comments:
Okay, first of all...Go to bed! I looked at what time your post was & that's just not a good thing. Second, that picture is great! It's got a little bit of Daddy's girl and a little bit of Mommy's. She truly is a blessing to all!
Awww....happy half birthday little one! Herbie isn't sleeping throught the night either so I'm with ya sista!
She is so cute! Happy 6 months to London- I just love your girls!
What a beauty little London is......
Annie, she is so precious! I love the picture... she is so darling!
She is so big, that has gone by fast! She is so beautiful, I love the picture!
SO cute AND guess who has on the exact same outfit today?? I just changed her and put her in it about 15 minutes before I checked yor blog!!
What a darling picture of London...she's a beauty!
I can't believe she is already 6 months and I haven't even met her in person yet!! Next month- for real this time! :)
Those 6 months flew by! She is darling!
I can't beleive our babies are already 6 mo!
CUTE GIRL!!!!!
I can't wait to get my hands on her. December is too far away! sorry about the nights, that sucks!
Annie! She is so stinkin' cute! Your girls are stunningly beautiful! I love being able to get on here and see how you guys are doing. You post the cutest pictures :)
Post a Comment