Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sleepy Girl!

I guess I wasn't quick enough at putting London down for her nap this morning. We were all up doing stuff, okay I'll be honest Jordan and I were blog stalking and Allie was wondering the house doing whatever it is that Allie does and London was left rolling around the family room, which by the way she lOvEs to do! I went in to check on her and she was fast asleep. I snuggled her up and layed her in bed and she is now peacefully down for her nap. So SwEeT!
Good Night Little One!

6 comments:

Perry Family said...

Oh, I just read the post about the ER rush...So glad she was ok! What a scare that was. And she is beautiful...I love it when they sleep...the sweetest thing ever. And your manicures are gorgeous!

Kerrie said...

It looks like she is getting so much hair! Sweet baby girl!

Shay said...

I'm glad London is okay, that must've been scary. But I love her cute blonde hair in this picture

Tiffany said...

Your girls have always been blessed with the gift of sleeping well. You are so lucky!

SunnyD said...

She is so darn cute. I'm ready for another visit already. Well...if we fly! :)

Hayden Sue said...

London looks so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...