Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Allie is Potty Trained!

Allie decided to potty train herself last week. Seriously, I did NoThInG! She just took her diaper off one day and that was it! I believe it was last Wednesday that she did that and then on Friday I did put a diaper on her to go play at Jordan's Grandma's but since then she has been a pantie wearin' girl! I am too nervous to let her sleep in pantie's but I shouldn't because she wakes up dry, EvErYtImE! I don't even have to remind her to go, she just goes!





Congrats BiG gIrL!

6 comments:

Kathy Clark said...

Annie, you did the same thing. You potty trained yourself! I see she still has a thing for bandaids.
Give her a kiss for me.
MOM

Emily and David said...

What a big girl! Annie you are so lucky, Dylan took his time before he fully comitted- which meant lots of YUCKY accidents to clean up!

SunnyD said...

SOOOO not fair. I can't believe you got off that easy. Maybe she can rub a little magic on HErky while we're there huh?

The Ashton Hills said...

Allie, where were you about 7 months ago when I was trying to train Gage?!?! I really could have used your help!

Kerrie said...

good job Allie Cat! Love the Dora jammies!

Living on love. said...

GOOD JOB ALLIE!!!! Now come teach Liam. He will only use the potty when HE decides he WANTS to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...