Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good Thing We Got A King Size Bed!


Whew, it's a good thing we just got ourselves a King Size Bed so I had some place big enough to lay everything out! The girls and I are leaving for California at 7 am tomorrow for 2 wHoLe WeEkS!!! I have been busily (is that a word?) packing trying to get us ready to be away from home for awhile. We planned this trip so we would be gone while Jordan was super busy with harvest, and he is just that!

I am getting really nervous to be away for so long and feeling really bad for taking the girls away from their Daddy for so long. We will be doing posts ExTrA often from Cali so Jordan can see what we are up to, that is if I live through traveling alone with a 3 month old and 2 year old! Check back often...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Scott went to bed talking about Allie being on an airplane! Can't wait to see you...Me

Jill said...

Have fun in California! Don't even worry about last week. Things happen, especially sick babies! We'll get together soon :)

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

YAY WE CAN"T WAIT!

Living on love. said...

SOUNDS EXCITING!!! Too bad we wont be there at the same time...hmmmm....road trip, Liam?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...