Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Big Girl Bed!




We decided it was time to break out the big girl bed last week, not because Allie was ready or needing it but because I didn't want her to feel like she was being kicked out of her crib for London. I thought we better get her nice and used to the big girl bed before it was time for London to move into the crib. I was so worried about putting Allie in it because she is such a good sleeper, I mean the perfect sleeper, I didn't want to disrupt that in any way. So we moved the room all around to make room for it and she was so excited. We have not had a single problem with her in it. She goes to bed great and wakes up happy as a clam. Although the furniture doesn't look as cute anymore because the room is so stinkin small it still is fun for Allie, my little girl is growing up!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

ooh, so cute. I am getting the itch to get Ian in a big boy bed and move everyone around.

Kathy Clark said...

Cute room! Hey Kerrie, let's do Ian's and Isabella's room. What do you say?
MOM

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love the new bed! doesn't Allie seem so old now, a big girl bed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...