Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!








A little glimpse into the great Mother that my Mom is. I guess since I have had my own child the pictures of my Mom and I have gone out the window in replacement for her and Allie. I cannot express how much I love my Mom and what a great person she is. If I can become half the mother she has been to me I will count my motherhood a success! I miss her everyday and wish so badly we could live closer together. She is my go-to person when I need to vent, she is my Mom and my best friend. I can't wait to see you Mom...any day now.


Thanks for everything you have taught me! I Love You, Annie

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

We have the best mom don't we!

Raimi said...

I hope you & your Mom had a Happy Mother's day! You do have a great Mom!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I'm grateful to her my second mom. She is pretty amazing!

SunnyD said...

Awwww.....it's funny how our perspective on our own Mothers changes after we give birth isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...