Kind of a random title, I know. So Allie's hair is plenty long enough now that we can do a high pony and it all fits! How cute, I think she looked so different (still cute, obviously) and so old. She thought she was pretty cool when I showed her in the mirror and I thought she was pretty cool as well.
On to the next matter of business is our broken DVR. Seriously, what am I to do without my DVR. The dish still works but the dumb DVR doesn't. I have had to watch commercials the past 2 days and haven't been able to watch GH (General Hospital) because I haven't been home and it didn't record. I am starting to be reminded of what life was like before the DVR and I don't like it one bit!!! Another one who doesn't like it and doesn't understand it is Allie. The poor girl doesn't understand that "DeeDee" (Doodlebops) and "Mouse" (Mickey Mouse Club House) are not at our disposal whenever she would like. The second picture is of her watching "Mouse" on live TV this morning. She didn't get to watch it at all the 2 days before and she was having withdrawls. The picture isn't that great because I didn't want her to catch me taking it. When I looked in on her to check on her that is how she had herself all situated, how cute is my daughter!? She was sure glad to get to watch mouse. They told me that a new receiver was on it's way on Wednesday and to start looking for it on Friday, let's hope it's here tomorrow!!!

2 comments:
Man, I'm with you on the whole DVR thing! I don't know what I would do if mine broke! I can't watch 3 shows at one time! Hope it shows up soon! -Brianne
You better have that thing before we get there! Can't wait!
Post a Comment